All bookings are subject to these conditions.
The price is for the rental of the home, not based on the cost per person. Our home is licensed and registered with the State of Florida and Osceola County for a maximum occupancy of 10 people, including children. Only those persons who are on the booking form are permitted to stay in the home. The occupancy limit is strictly enforced. Any variation from the booking form must be recorded and approved by the manager.
Your check for $250USD should be made payable to: Arlene D. Caruso. It is to be sent to the following address:
Arlene D. Caruso
R.R. 7 Box 7644
Saylorsburg, PA 18353
Your booking will be confirmed in writing after the booking form and booking deposit of $250 have been received—at that time, the booking is confirmed. Signing of the booking form by the party leader confirms acceptance and understanding of these booking conditions on behalf of those who will be occupying the home. Please check to make sure I received your booking form and check--if you do not receive your booking confirmation within 2 weeks from the date that it was sent to me. We do not want to disappoint our guests!
The property is to be returned in as good of a state as found. A security deposit of $250 to cover any damages, breakages or losses as a result of your stay must be paid along with the remaining rental balance. After departure, the management company will check the house, and if everything is in order, the security deposit will be returned within 30 days.
The full rental amount with the security deposit in USD funds must be paid 30 days before check-in. Your check should be made payable to Arlene D. Caruso and should be sent to the above address. When we receive your check for the full rental amount, we will send your key instructions, directions to the home and other helpful information.
The reservation will be terminated if the Guest fails to pay the balance 30 days before check-in or if the booking is cancelled before the balance being paid. If either of these events occur, the Owners will keep the booking deposit. The booking deposit can be reapplied to another booking--a $50 handling fee will be charged for this service.
If after the rental balance has been paid, the booking is cancelled by the Guest, all monies paid to the Owner will be forfeited. If the booking is cancelled by the Guest, all attempts will be made to re-book the home. If the home is re-booked at the same rate and no rental monies are lost, the rental monies will be returned to the Guest; a $50 handling fee will be charged for this service.
If you must change your scheduled rental time, every attempt will be made to re-schedule your stay and all monies (minus $50 charge) will be applied to a new time slot. We will do our best to work with our Guests so that their rental monies can be used for a future booking. This re-scheduling must take place within 6 months of original rental time or all rental monies will be forfeited.
We suggest that our Guests consider Travel Insurance to cover any unforeseen problem in fulfilling their rental obligation.
If the property through no fault of the Owners becomes unfit to rent as a vacation home before check-in, the reservation will be terminated and all monies will be returned to our Guest. If the Guest does not wish to terminate the reservation, I will due my best to move the Guest to another comparable vacation home.
No Risk Hurricane Cancellation Policy
1) If there is a hurricane warning and the Guest cannot take their vacation the week they have planned—they can either re-schedule or request a refund of all funds.
2) If the Guest has to arrive later because of a hurricane, we will refund the days to the Guest that they were unable to be in the house.
3) If the Guest must leave early we will refund those unused days to the Guest.
During your stay, neither owners nor owner’s agents accept any responsibility or liability for any death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal possessions however caused. Neither the owners nor their agents accept any responsibility or liability for damages or changes caused by major events beyond their control.
For your safety while occupying the property, these rules should be observed:
1) No children under the age of 18 shall be in the property or pool area unless; supervised by an adult 18 or over.
2) No glassware or other breakable kitchen utensil is to be taken into the pool area. We have supplied adequate plastic ware for your use while dining on the pool deck.
3) Anyone swimming in the pool does so at his or her own risk. Please observe rules for your safety. No running, diving or jumping in the pool area.
4) Please do not touch or interfere with the pool equipment or lawn sprinkler control equipment.
5) All doors including garage doors should be locked when the home is not occupied.
6) Please use caution in entering the home from the pool area. Ceramic and vinyl tile are slippery when wet.
Check-In & Check-Out Times:
Check-In Time is 4 PM or later.
Checkout Time is 10 AM.
If you would like to check in earlier or check-out later, we will try to accommodate you- if possible.
This is a non-smoking and pet free home.
It is required that our guests enjoy their stay at our home and have a wonderful vacation!